Our Lady’s School embraces the uniqueness of each child through God’s message of love.
Ethos and values
We live, learn, love and laugh together in the light of God’s love.
We celebrate the gifts and talents of each person as uniquely created in the image of God.
We foster reverence for God and for Our Lady and respect for one another.
We promote the values of God’s Kingdom – prayer, truth, holiness, justice, love, forgiveness and peace at work in our school community.
- To ensure that each child feels happy, safe, valued and loved.
- To provide an exciting, fun and enjoyable educational experience for each child and promote a life-long love of learning
- To inspire our pupils to aim high, reach for the stars, be the best they can be and make the most of every opportunity that is given to them.
- To ensure that each child meets their God given potential and is nurtured academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally.
- To encourage each member of the school community to live their life in accordance with gospel values and to make a positive contribution to British society.
- To make prayer, worship and liturgy relevant and meaningful for each individual and to provide a learning environment that will enhance the development of faith of everyone in the school community.
- To work in partnership with parents, the parish, the community and other local schools, in order to provide a wide range of supportive interactions for our pupils.
- To have lots of fun, make magical memories and share smiles every day!