Covid - 19 Information
Summer School Providers
Also visit www.knightlowchildrenspartnership.org.uk for their holiday provision.
Kindness and Wellbeing Challenge
Covid-19 Whole School Letters
Free School Meals – during the Covid19 school closure period, FSM families will get £15 per child per week in supermarket vouchers.
Please also be aware that if your family is registered for free school meals you may be eligible to claim other forms of assistance, eg school transport.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Warwickshire Welfare Scheme www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
Bereavement support COVID – 19 Support WES EPS
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677
Family Information Service – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
Domestic Abuse Helpline –
Citizens Advice Service www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Young Carers – 02476 217740
Samaritans Helpline 116 123 or email email@example.com
Childline – 0800 1111